Continuing education workshops
Description: All continuing education workshops provide two (2) continuing education units (CEUs) for the Certification Commission of Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI), and the National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters (NBCMI).
Workshop price: $50/each
- Select four (4) or more workshops to get 10% off.
- CMIT graduates: Use your certificate number to get a one-time 10% discount.
How do I register for the NICHC eLearning programs?
Register here for the advanced medical interpreter training workshops with continuing education units (CEUs)
Please complete the brief registration form below and select the workshops you want to attend.
If you select four workshops to register at once, you will get an automatic 10% discount!
What happens after I completed the registration form?
Submit your payment via PayPal
Creating an account on the NICHC eLEarning platform
You can create an account on the NICHC eLearning platform, or wait for an account to be created for you.
Your account will be created by the NICHC and you will gain cess to the selected workshops by the same day, or the next day depending on your payment submission.
Accessing the selected workshops
- You will receive an email from the NICHC eLearning platform indicating your login credentials (URL, username, and password)
- You will also receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your registration to the selected workshops.
- If you registered for one (1) workshop, your access will expire seven (7) calendar days.
- If you registered for two (2) workshops, your access will expire fourteen (14) calendar days.
- If you registered for three (3) workshops, your access will expire twenty-one (21) calendar days.
- If you registered for four (4) workshops, your access will expire twenty-eight (28) calendar days.
What do I do if I have questions about the NICHC eLearning platform or other training programs?
- For general questions, please send us an email to email@example.com
- For specific questions about the NICHC eLEarning platform, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org